The Patented 2nd Member Hammer Bracket is a real money saver!
CM Machine Worx strives to find ways to help demolition contractors be more efficient. In an effort to save money on the job site, their engineering staff design and produce hybrid machines to cut operating expenses without sacrificing power. The 2nd Member Hammer Bracket allows an Indecco HP16000 sized hammer to mount 2nd member to a smaller class excavator, such as a PC490 or SK500.
Hybrid 2nd Member Hammer Machine Rentals Available with Company Wrench
Renting the the 2nd Member Hammer Bracket. Company Wrench offers the 2nd Member Hammer hybrid machines as a weekly rental so once the job is done, schedule a pick-up!
The 2nd Member Hammer Bracket helps demolition companies to save on diesel fuel, freight costs, and rental fees.
Save Money on operating costs:
- Save 26% in Fuel
- Save 74% on Freight
- Save 50% on the Carrier Rental
- Save maneuvering time by getting into tighter spaces
- Rent by the week instead of in month intervals
The 26% estimated fuel savings are based on the difference in fuel expenditure between a PC490 sized excavator and a PC800 sized excavator, the minimum weight class normally required. Freight cost savings are based on the 2nd Member Hammer Bracket machine requiring only 2 trucks and setup of attaching vs. requiring 5 trucks to ship the Hammer and a PC800 excavator with additional setup of installing the boom. Rental rates for an SK490 are approximately 50% of the rate for a PC800 excavator. Once you look at the cost savings, the 2nd Member Hammer is obviously the way to go!
Creating Your Custom Booms and Sticks Fit for the Job
CW Machine Worx can certainly modify or manufacture a custom boom or stick for your excavator with proper engineering and lead-time you can transform your machine to perform multiple functions. These sticks, stick extensions and booms are perfect for use in demolition, dredging, tunneling and environmental arenas. Choose Machine Worx when your project calls for extra strength and length.
Our current inventory of booms and sticks are as follows (click to view specs and range diagrams):
- 25′ Stick Extension (Specs, Range Diagram)
- 18′ Stick Extension (Specs, Range Diagram)
- 25′ – 6″ Stick Extension (Specs, Range Diagram)
- 35′ Stick Extension (Range Diagram)
- 26′ – 8″ Stick Extension (Range Diagram)
- 10′ Stick Extension (Fuchs) (Diagram)
- Dual Pin Boom (Specs, PC300 Range Diagram, PC400 Range Diagram)
- 21″- 3″ Dual Pin Boom
- 23″- 2″ Dual Pin Boom (Range Diagram)
- HP16000 2nd Member Hammer Bracket (Range Diagram)